30. Building the Framework for Happier, More Productive Employees w/ Chase Cragun
MHR VP of Recruiting
In this episode, we sat down with Chase Cragun, MHR VP of Recruiting at Utah State University – Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, to hear about how small businesses can get started building the framework for happier, more productive employees.
We talked about:
- The three functions of the AMO framework: ability, motivation, and opportunity
- Why falling behind in any part will impact employee performance
- What can be done to improve each of the functions for employees
- The role HR plays in implementing and supporting the AMO framework
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!