11. Helping HR Become Deliberate Leaders in Healthy Organizations w/ Joe Nabrotzky
Whether you’re a small business or a global organization, all HR teams should focus on three core things:
- Organizational health
But for one reason or another, that doesn’t always happen. We sat down with Joe Nabrotzky, Managing Director at Global Leader Group, to pull back the curtain on how world-class HR teams operate—and what they do differently that sets them apart.
We also talked about:
- What caused him to pivot from a role in leadership to a career in HR
- How to help the “accidental HR person” go from tactical to strategic
- What companies can do to help employees return back to the office with engagement and energy while also reducing stress and burn out
- The concepts of mind management and emotional intelligence—and why they matter
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!