The Three Cornerstones of Resilience w/ Tim Reitsma
General Manager and Podcast Host
How well do you handle a work-related crisis? This week, I met with Tim Reitsma, general manager and podcast host at People Managing People, to discuss how to move through crises (personal and company-wide) and return to a pre-crisis state. He gave some ideas on how individuals and businesses alike can build the resilience needed to make it through tough times. Tim’s simple formula is all about the 3 Rs: reflecting, reframing, and reaching out.
Tim and I talked about:
- Understanding how challenges affect everybody differently
- How to view resilience from both a personal and a business standpoint
- How the 3 Rs can help when things get hard
- The importance of leaders reaching out to struggling team members
- What HR pros and business owners can do to develop their own resilience
- Potential threats to the 3 Rs framework
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!