38. Building a Better, More Successful Recruitment Program w/ Tatiyana Cure
Founder and Head of Talent
In this episode, we sat down with Tatiyana Cure, Founder and Head of Talent at HTW Talent and author of Hire to Win: Manager’s Practical Guide for Attracting and Interviewing Top Talent to talk about recruiting practices and strategies that help hiring managers bring in the best new talent for their organization.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- The recent changes in candidate expectations and behavior in the search for their next job
- Why it’s important to acknowledge and address the emotional component of the hiring process
- How taking it slow at the beginning of the hiring process improves the outcome for both new employees and companies
- How working smarter not harder in recruiting helps hiring managers and prospective employees find a mutual fit
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!