Building a 5-Star Recruiting Program w/ Heenle Turner
Vice President of Content and Consulting
In this episode, we sat down with Heenle Turner, Vice President of Content and Consulting at the All In Company, to talk about recruiting top talent with planning, clarity, and culture in this applicant-driven climate.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- The reason employees leave and what that says about candidate requirements and expectations
- What common mistakes employers make when recruiting that undermine their efforts to secure top talent
- What qualities to look for in 5-star candidates that set them apart from all the others
- How to appeal to the right candidates with specific, clear communication
- Why a rigorous, data-driven screening and interview process is so important to finding a long-term mutual fit
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!