43. Making the HR Difference Wherever You Are w/ Lotus Buckner
Founder & CEO at LB Talent Solutions
In this episode, we sat down with Lotus Buckner, Founder & CEO at LB Talent Solutions; VP of People & Culture at Chowbus to talk about how HR differs in startups versus corporate environments and how to get the best of both worlds without sacrificing goals and values.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- The different HR approaches of small businesses or startups and corporate environments
- Why these distinctions matter for HR practitioners in their career development and success in any particular role
- What small businesses get right in the realm of HR and what they can borrow from corporate to improve the employee/employer experience
- How to start or restart with a people and culture approach that builds on the mission of small businesses
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!