Creating and Keeping High Performing Teams w/ Molly McGrath
Listen to this episode on:
In our extremely competitive market, recruiters are actively trying to draw away dissatisfied employees – and it’s working! In this episode, we met with Molly McGrath, founder of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, LLC, to learn how companies can hold on to skilled employees. She told us that you can only keep your best people if you give them a good reason to stay and put in the time necessary to help them grow.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- Cultivating a “leaders leading leaders” mindset
- Providing employees with opportunities to give feedback and improve processes
- Reworking the company framework to focus on human beings first
- The importance of pouring time into manager-employee relationships
- How to replace performance reviews with quarterly employee growth plans
- Why raises and bonuses are important factors in employee retention
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!