17. Employee Experience and Democratizing Human Resources w/ Stephen Fortuna
Human Resources is shifting the focus from the employer to the employee. If you work in HR at a small business, you’re likely the jack of all trades for anything related to HR. How can you make sure to create a positive employee experience and keep your employees happy?
Stephen Fortuna, the Community Organizer at Eddy, has set out to create a free community of information sharing for HR professionals. Leveraging the knowledge and experiences of real HR professionals, he aims to democratize the industry through Eddy’s HR Mavericks community and joined the podcast to share his thoughts on the ever-changing HR industry.
What we discussed:
- The biggest changes in HR including the shift from HR to employee experience
- What employee experience really means
- Why it’s important for smaller businesses to focus on employee experience
- Democratizing HR
- Eddy’s new HR Mavericks community of information sharing
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!