Planning Your 2022 Employee Engagement Strategy w/ Logan Mallory
Vice President of Marketing
Whether your employees are line cooks, truck drivers, or desk workers, everyone appreciates hearing the words “thank you” the same. And that’s all it takes, a simple phrase, to show your employees you appreciate them.
In fact, a recent survey conducted by Motivosity showed that 68% of people said their mental health would improve if they were recognized and appreciated more often for the work they do.
We sat down with Logan Mallory, Vice President of Marketing at Motivosity, to hear about why businesses, especially small businesses, should be thinking about their employee engagement strategies—right now—for the year ahead.
In this episode, we also talked about:
- What’s causing employee turnover and difficulty hiring
- How employers can create a culture that leads to engagement and employee satisfaction
- The tools and resources employers can implement to drive employee engagement
- How employee engagement is different for small companies vs. big organizations
- Who has the biggest impact on employee engagement
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!