Facilitating Successful DEI Training for Your Employees w/ Natasha K. A. Wiebusch
Natasha K.A. Wiebusch
Legal & HR Writer and Attorney-in-recovery
In this episode, we sat down with Natasha K. A. Wiebusch, Legal & HR Writer and Attorney-in-recovery, to learn about how to facilitate successful DEI training for employees.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- What DEI training is and why it’s important
- Why we keep seeing articles that say “DEI training doesn’t work”
- Where DEI training fits into a people strategy
- Her experience implementing a successful DEI training program
- What made her DEI training program for employees more successful than previous attempts
- Her key learnings and takeaways from that experience
Also, as Natasha mentioned in the episode, here’s the research on why DEI matters:
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!