46. Building a Company Culture by Design w/ Earl Foote
In this episode, we sat down with Earl Foote, CEO at Nexus IT to talk about the importance of company culture and the value of intentionality when it comes to creating a workplace environment employees can thrive and succeed in.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- How words and actions define and redefine company culture
- Why a healthy, strong culture of trust is important for recruitment and retention now more than ever
- What it takes to shift default culture to one of intentionality that supports the mission and vision of the company
- Why leaders can make or break any attempt to shift or maintain workplace culture
- The benefits and business reason to cultivate a workplace environment where trust and safety take priority in everyday decisions
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!