Building a Company Culture by Design w/ Earl Foote
Listen to this episode on:
In this episode, we sat down with Earl Foote, CEO at Nexus IT to talk about the importance of company culture and the value of intentionality when it comes to creating a workplace environment employees can thrive and succeed in.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- How words and actions define and redefine company culture
- Why a healthy, strong culture of trust is important for recruitment and retention now more than ever
- What it takes to shift default culture to one of intentionality that supports the mission and vision of the company
- Why leaders can make or break any attempt to shift or maintain workplace culture
- The benefits and business reason to cultivate a workplace environment where trust and safety take priority in everyday decisions
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!