5. Building a Culture Around the Hero’s Journey w/ Jared Olsen
VP of People Experience
Have you heard of the hero’s journey? From Star Wars to Paw Patrol, every hero takes a journey—and one company has nailed the playbook on building their culture around this unique approach.
We sat down with Jared Olsen, VP of People Experience at JobNimbus, to hear his in-depth take on the hero’s journey and how it’s helped the company attract, retain, and even part ways with employees (when the time is right).
We also talked about:
- How he fell into the field of HR—and what inspired him to stay (hint: his dad’s advice on how to make a difference played a major role)
- How he’s helping people in their own hero’s journey
- What makes JobNimbus a Maverick in the HR space
- How to build trust with your people so they’ll tell you when they want to move on
- How JobNimbus turned their candidate experience into a win-win for the company and the candidate
Never miss an episode
Subscribe to be notified when new episodes air!